Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Tickets are $1 each or 25 for $20.

Each item that is raffled off will have a bag sitting in front of it, you choose what items you want to try for and how many tickets you want to put in the bag for that particular item.

·
Super Moderator
2,890 Posts
Typically tickets bought one at a time would be a dollar or so. There are usually quantity discounts, such as buy 25 tickets for 20 bucks. That's not a quote, the prices will be set by the organizers. Then you just put a quantity of tickets in the bag that represents the item you want. The more tickets you throw in, the better your chances....unless you're Pee Wee, who only needs one ticket per bag to take home hundreds of prizes.

Edit....uh, what Tracy said ^^^^

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
Also, remember that raffle ticket money as well as SW4 shirt/swag sales money pays for all the misc. costs of putting this event on. Any remaining profit is split between GMAN SERGU and myself ..... not quite .... actually any profit from this event goes towards making a donation to the St. Jude's Children's Hospital and providing 'seed money' for next year's event - SW5.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ok so i know i am asking a dumb question and should know this. What are the exact dates for the event and the location? And if i did a day trip up there would that be ok? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,890 Posts
Everything you'd ever want to know about the year's Shark Week can be found in this thread:
http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=63418

The Cliff Notes version is Aug 11 through 15 in Shelburne, NH (don't ask). That's the main accommodations/BSing/beer drinking/bike-ogling center. Also the Thursday night dinner and raffle. Rides are throughout NH and Maine over the course of the event. You're certainly welcome to run up for a day - but you better prepare yourself in the likely case that you decide to stay a little longer. ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ok awesome thank you, i did see that but i saw that the original posting was from last year, so just wanted to make sure i was reading the right one. I would deff like to just come up and meet some of you great folks....thank you for the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts