Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I've got the HD ones and they are great. Used them several times and I feel they are a good choice.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I have the First Gear one, just used for the 1st time. While my boots stayed dry the pant legs on the chins soaked through. I have lowers and was surprise. They may have been leaking from around the top but not sure. Was riding for 7 hrs in the rain.

·
Super Moderator
13,060 Posts
I had the HD ones for 7 years, I guess I finally walked too much in them, lol. They were great, my wife just bought me a set from Tour master she found on close out for $20, so I'm going to give them a try, but any problems and I'm going back to HD. BTW, I tried a set of cheap ones I bought from Cycle Gear...... they didn't last more than 3 uses.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
Two of my buddies have the HD & they work good, when they remember to bring them. LOL. For me, 5.11 Tactical waterproof boots.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
We've been using the Frogg Toggs for a few years now and never have gotten wet feet. Been in some nasty storms to boot.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
HD rain boots work better than all the rest. Bought mine in February and it hasn't rained on me since. Feet have been dry as a bone.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
H-D gaiters

Used these for several years now. Been happy with them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts