Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions? Are they worth it?

What brands are best and what are not so great?

How small do they pack down when not in use?

Aside from wind block, are there some with a lining that provide warmth as well?

Where's the best place to buy some if we decide to.

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
413 Posts
I'm with Q-Hog. There is little worse than cold wet feet. I have the H-D gaiters and they are a little fussy to put on; but, they work and they pack down to almost nothing.

I tend to only use them when its cool and I'm in for a long wet ride.

tj

· Registered
283 Posts
Worth the $ to me. Got caught in the rain on a trip to the Smokey Mountains last May, when we all stopped to put on our rain gear everyone had a pair but me. I didn't know they made such a thing. Needless to say I had wet feet the rest of the day. Bought a pair from HD b4 the next ride.They are not insulated. Dry feet r Happy Feet!:)

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Two years ago took a trip to Maggie Valley,forgot the rain boots,of course it pours half the way down,boots were soaked,so i stop just before we got to the motel and picked up two local newspapers,stuffed my boots full,next morning they were fairly dry,next nite same thing,next day boots were dry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.