Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help I was rideing in the rain and water got into my Tachometer with clock and gear position indicator gage,and now just this Gauge isn't working. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem ? Also has anyone else has had problem with these.

The Gear position indicator doesn't work now the other five do.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well, the way this kinda works is... Either the gauges are toast, and will never work again - or they might start working after they dry out. Either way, I think you might have an actual beef with the manufacturer. This stuff doesn't need to be submersible, but it should be at least as water resistant as marine grade gauges.

Mylo

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I've ran Dakota Digital's on my last 2 bikes , been caught in some heavy rains and never an issue , I'd give them a call they are usually great to deal with

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I have Dakota Digitals and never had a problem with them when riding in the rain or even after washing the bike and I even wash the bike at the car wash using the high pressure, I just keep the nozzle about 2-3ft from the bike but the gauges still get soaked. These gauges have a 2 year warranty so I would call Dakota Digital and deal with them directly they may just do a gauge swap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts