Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
New in Showroom

Pooles Cycle a former HD Dealer has two new ones in their showroom. Both with zero miles. They are both 2001 and they are for sale one silver the other is black. Call Bill in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
The US Dollar is very strong to the CAN right. You might get the deal of a lifetime.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I actually saw the exact SAME picture on another forum last week. I don't remember where it was, but I was looking for specs on the '03 Super Glide Sport, and that image popped up. The Blue 'Stang in the background was there. Small friggin' world!

There's an '03 for sale locally. The black motor looks so right on that bike.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I had a '99 Dyna SGS - LOVED that bike - I chopped it all to hell and she always turned heads - I thought they only made them from '99 to '01?

Love the For Sale Scoot man - GLWS
Not so sure of the LAST year, but I've seen more than one '03 (Anniversary model) Super Glide Sport. That *might* be the last year they were made. The '03 I'm looking at is black, with the fat silver stripe on the tank sides.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Checked out Poole's website and saw the listing for the 01 FXDXT. The bags and fairing are missing. Hopefully they have them stored in the back because you cannot get those parts anywhere. I had to order windscreen crank parts from frickin' Belgium a few years back.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Not so sure of the LAST year, but I've seen more than one '03 (Anniversary model) Super Glide Sport. That *might* be the last year they were made. The '03 I'm looking at is black, with the fat silver stripe on the tank sides.
Well Damn It - I thought I had a rare bike for a while that was only made for 3 years - I had a guy tell me at the dealership where I found it covered up in the basement (owner was showing me an old HD Drag Bike he had stored down there) that they only made them from '99-'01

I have pics of my '99 when I found it stock and after I wacked it to hell and back but feel as if I have jacked Tom's thread enough already - Sorry Bro

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Buy my bike and all is forgiven ;)
Can't get 3 bikes passed the old lady - Since getting out of MX and SM, I can really only get 2 passed her - One for us (The Glide) and one for me...my 690 Duke - I do dig your scoot Bro - That Fact Faring just screams Mad Max to me and I picture Toe Cutter sitting in the back of the truck telling Bubba Zanetti to go back for Johnny Boy

I'm still thread jacking.....I suck at the internet

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Your Craigslist ad is down....I get

This posting has been deleted by its author.

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts