Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed this fuel management systems.It is a closed loop system that is suppose to be plug and play. Thoughts opinions Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Never even ran across anyone using this let alone ever hearing about it. Why would u choose this over a Power Visions or Sert?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had it for about 7 months and it just died and screwed up my throttle by wire which had to be replaced (under warranty). It worked great until then but I took it off and will not be using it again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not yet and too be honest Im thinking of going with screaming eagle race tuner. I saw 3 bikes in dealer with tuner issues- one with power vision costs the guy 800 to fix.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had two on mine and they both went bad as well. RC will not even replace them now because of all the problems it had. When it worked I loved it but after the second time of replacing it I was done with it. I have since went with a dobek tuner but havent decided yet how well I like it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ran one in my '13 Ultra only because I didnt want to have it mapped every time I changed an air cleaner or muffler. Problem one: If I pulled into a gas station, run in, get stuff, run out, jump on, start & GO, what happens is since it didn't 'map' the RPM's go up to 2600-2700 & STAY there. So I'm on a 30mph street not so bad but come to a light, you gotta find neutral quick at the stop, wait 15-20 secs & the R's come down to the 950rpm.
Now the 2nd problem almost killed me 4 times. Three times from either merging on to a highway, CRACK the throttle open to change lane & the motor dies to a 400RPM and there is NO throttle response. The cure is pull the left cover off after you shut it while parked. Pull the orange fuse out. Wait 5 minutes. Put back in & it resets the ECM. Almost clocked a car head on when going to pass. Merged, almost ran over by tractor trailer coming up my rear when it died to 400rpm. The last time the bike had a chance to kill me was June 6th when a deer jumped out in front doing 60. Went to brace holding on & crack the throttle to drive through it & it died again just at impact. Didnt lay the bike down nor injured but 17,868 damage to the bike so totaled.
Just bought a new '15 CVO RG so I'm hesitant to put THIS one on & kind of scared to try a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts