Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rc

I have a intake I wanna put on but need something to map the bike ... Guy that has been doing the work on my bike likes them

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had the Xcelerator for about 6 months which worked fine until it just quit working one day and put my bike into limp mode on a ride ( luckily was only 2 miles from home) I have heard mechanically speaking a lot of negative results from this type of tuner which is a piggy back tuner. I removed it and went with a Power Vision (flash tuner) from Fuel Moto and love it much better AND they are almost the same price. I have RC Xhaust so I do like thier products but the Xcelerator did not work well for me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've been running an Xcelerator for about a year now with no problems. It takes a while for the bike to re calibrate but once it did it runs great. I can't really give any fuel econ stats because I didn't take any long trips before adding it. I can definitely tell an improvement in power. I also have a Big Sucker Intake and RC True Dual Headers that were added with the Xcelerator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts