Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my bike coming apart in two weeks for some freshening up. The following is what I'll have available. Everything is OBO but I'm being pretty fair with prices. Shipping is included in prices. Everything was bought around December for my 2013 FLTRX last year and installed in Jan-Feb. PM me with offers or questions. I appreciate the free bumps but try not to clutter the thread any more than Im going to :D
If you think I'm too high on something feel free to PM me and we can talk about it.

EARLIEST SHIPPING DATE IS 12/15/14!!!

-Bad Dad injection molded Saddle Bags and Summit rear fender with tag frame. Cost me $1600+1200 for body work and paint. I added 12" plasma rods ($180) and MCC liners ($250) over $3200 invested. The striping is over the clear and comes off easily. Would be an awesome deal for someone who already has BBP.

BAGS AND FENDER NO LONGER FOR SALE

-Hog Tunes 6x9 speaker lids and grills painted BBP. Includes the wiring kit included from Hogtunes since I didn't use them. Cost me $280+ $150 in paint.

LIDS SOLD

-2013 HK radio. 18k miles on it.

RADIO SOLD

-BOOM ipod controller. Will include the wiring that connects to the radio and the short connector pigtail. I don't have the saddlebag kit

IPOD CONTROLLER SOLD

-Package for both above is $400

-JL Audio XD400/4 amplifier. I don't have the cover over the controls and the corners have been radiused so it fits in the fairing on the right side like the boom amp. Works awesome though. I'm only selling because I'm adding more speakers. I paid $375.

JL AMP SOLD

-Wet Sounds Syn Micro Amp. Bought and never used but it's a pretty powerful little amp (about PBR size) that fits in the fairing and is a very efficient "H" class and made to operated in Marine environments. I paid $140.

AMP SOLD

-Harley Slotted Bar and Shield shift linkage. P/N 33760-09. Great shape. Used for one season. I paid $104.

LINKAGE SOLD

-Arlen Ness Mini Micro Oval Mirrors
I paid $95

MIRRORS SOLD

Fat Baggers Tank Console and pop up gas cap. I paid close to $350 with paint.

SOLD

Im also accepting backup offers (already have them sold) on my 21/17 Coastal Moto set up in chrome. ABS bearings and single front disk. Tires are Michelin Commander II and have 8k miles on them. I paid $3,060. Included in this package is my Paul Yaffe stretch FL fender. I paid $460+ $300 in paint and body work. Also included is my -2 Monotubes. I paid $270. Also included is my American Suspension lower legs in chrome single side set up. I paid $450. That's $4540.

I'm accepting back up offers at $2700 shipped

I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting. I'll keep this thing updated. Thanks for looking

Rich

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pretty good pic of the fender, legs, and wheels. Fender has some paint rub on the back where my clutch cable got it. You can't see it unless you go full lock right or left.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Sheez, why not just sell the bike and start over? Lol. :D Almost makes me wish my RG was BBP, I actually need sell stuff also. :eek:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Real good lookin bike.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Richie PM me some pics of the full exhaust where you said it was stained etc. I'm first in line. Lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Interested in the wet sounds amp. Pm sent

1 - 20 of 39 Posts