Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Here in the UK we don't get the tri bar light on the rear fender on the RG special,the fender is the same just light blanked off. What do I need to fit the light.
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
That's interesting. Any idea why that is? UK restriction? Driven by HD? Good luck finding what you need my friend...

·
Registered
973 Posts
That's interesting. Any idea why that is? UK restriction? Driven by HD? Good luck finding what you need my friend...
I think it's something to do with their version of DOT over there. I remember reading an article some time ago about lighting requirements being stricter across the pond.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I think it's something to do with their version of DOT over there. I remember reading an article some time ago about lighting requirements being stricter across the pond.

Lil Chief
Thanks for the input. That would be an interesting thread all by itself considering all of the international family we have here.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
The export special has the big center tail light too. Which they all should. Just 2 little dots is crazy to me.

I wonder if the harness back there is lacking the plug for the tribar light.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im in Australia and have the Tri lights fitted(not even blanked off), the light box is even behind the guard but it is also not hooked up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
in Australia no tri bar light lense and box behind guard but not operational. Also we do not have large centre light just the combo breke run turn signals.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi Here in the UK we don't get the tri bar light on the rear fender on the RG special,the fender is the same just light blanked off. What do I need to fit the light.
Thanks Steve

Hi same here in Sweden i just order a tribar light from Costum Dynamics for Europeen models you cant use a tribar from US

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts