Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some info /input about any issues with rear sag after relocating plate and removing rear bracket if any.
Have had plate relocated for about 3+ yrs and rear end seems to be "sagging" and removable backrest does not make contact with front mounting location anymore. it seems to roll bakwards and pop out of place. Is there any kind of issue I am missing? Do I need to reinstall plate bracket? Or are there any brackets on the market I am not aware of to fix this issue?
Also has anyone else had this issue?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone has any info on this I would REALLY be appreciative. I have trised to adjust several aspects of the rear end and still cannot come up with a solution to fix this. PLEASE HELP. I am getting to the point of resorting to taking it to the dealer, and god knows that is my last resort.
Again, any info would be great.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Its sagging now after 3 years of being fine? Where in Ohio. I'll come take a look as it's hard to visualize what's doing without seeing it. I'm in Lake County. Madison.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its sagging now after 3 years of being fine? Where in Ohio. I'll come take a look as it's hard to visualize what's doing without seeing it. I'm in Lake County. Madison.
I am southwest of Columbus so be kinda hard to do but also bike is an 03. As stated just became an issue or noticed as an issue last year and not really sure of the cause. Will try to get pics to post to see if that helps explain it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts