Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. Not only am I a newbie to this site, and to the RG, I'm also a newbie to Harley's. Yep, 46 years of motorcycling (since i was 6) and countless motorcycles later I finally came over to the dark side. But with 2 BMW's and 2 old Maico's in my garage the RG isn't alone.

Here's my first of what I am sure will be countless questions.

I picked up an '02 RG with tourpak. (Yes, there are speakes in it, with amp and all is conected...I think...) Now I'm not a total idiot but how the heck do I get to the "fader" control on the radio to allow the rear speakers to play? I have no owners manuel or directions for the radio (or ANYTHING else for that matter) and cannot figure it out. I know there is a "speaker" switch on the dash, but that doesn't help. Any advice? (I've looked all over the web for simple radio control, but can find nothing for the stock radio in my RG.

Thanks
Joel

·
Registered
8,616 Posts
There is a plug under the seat I believe. Make sure that's connected.
I got my amp wet once on my old glide and it was shorting out the whole system. I unplugged the amp from under the seat and the front worked fine. It took a long time for the amp to dry as I remember.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts