Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a post on some forum about a guy who takes stock rear shocks and rebuilds them and can adjust the ride height as well. He had/has a website but I cannot find him in any forum searches or via google searches.

Anyone know of the guy I'm talking about? Or any guy providing this service?

Thanks,

T

·
Registered
713 Posts
shocks

i think you are talking about phoenix customs also known as bitchin baggers in az. google bitchin baggers and that should take you to there website. they have great customer service and quick turn around. i had them modifiy my rgc shocks with a 1 inch drop now 11 inch eye to eye, they will rebuild or modify them to your personal taste and if you choose to lower he will modify them with an internal stop so you will not bottom out on your fender unlike some other shocks and his prices are reasonable. i wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again. hope this helps

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES !!! That is exactly what I was looking for. After checking out the site it all came back to me. Found them a long time ago and saved their site to my favorites - but that laptop has long since died (hard drive crashed).

My buddy remembered me talking about this service and asked me for the info and I could not pull it from memory to save my life. I'm gonna give him this info and donate my old shocks for him to do the exchange without losing any riding time.

Really appreciate the help Man.

Tyler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts