Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a member on here for a bit now, but just moved cross country from OK to upstate NY. Once the 3 feet of snow in my yard melts, I'll be cleaning the glide from the trip here and riding as soon as I can. If you're in the north country or near Syracuse, drop me a line.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the tank from your neighbor out on Long Island.

·
Registered
6,206 Posts
You sure flip flopped..... last year SW IV was in Maine and this year SW V is in TX. Went through NY last summer going to and from SW IV. Beautiful area up there,,,, except for that white crap.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
740 Posts
I ride around Cayuga Lake on April 1st every year. Some years it is really hard to do. This year I am looking forward to it no matter the weather. Welcome to the best riding area, great roads and people.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome from LI. OK winters may be better;)

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
I'd say congrats on the move, but I'm thinking you lost a bet or something. :). My family is all from Syracuse. I wish they had gone further south when they put down roots here in MD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the north coast of America! I'm from Rochester and all I can say is wait until you get out for a ride through the Adirondacks and Finger Lakes.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Welcome to the tank from good ol' long island and hope we can get together soon maybe even make a weekend ride out of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts