Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from riding the RGU from Arizona to Missoula, MT to visit one of my daughters. The first picture shows the weather on the way up (somewhere in Utah, where they charged me 25 cents to use the bathroom) and the second picture is what it looked like on the way back on the Montana/Idaho border. Needless to say, I enjoyed the the ride up to Montana much more than the trip back.

I had a great time and am looking forward to my next ride to Shasta Lake, CA in November to get a Russell Day-Long saddle.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Welcome to Idaho... if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Idaho... if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes!
It was great to be back in Idaho! The last time I was there was almost 50 years ago in Twin Falls, while visiting relatives. By the way, I was only in Idaho Falls for one night on this trip but wow, what a clean, friendly and pretty city it is! I'll set my sights for Boise next time!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've always been real nervous about riding in snow and ice! I got to spend some time in Idaho when I was stationed in Washington. I loved it! I tell my wife we are going to move to Idaho when I retire, but Tennessee is where the family is so that is probably where we'll go.

I loved living out west though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts