Road Glide banner

Recently got seat back from Mean City Cycles

8K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Digger002 
#1 ·
I emailed Allen at Mean City Cycles the first week of December in reference to modifying my stock 2016 RGS seat. After a couple of emails and a discussion with Kevin at their shop over the phone, we came up with the mods I was to have done. I decided on the super narrow mod for the front and thigh area of the seat, and the memory foam mod to the rider and passenger seat. The passenger seat mod was the "double decker" which kept the appearence closer to stock than the "wide" option. It also flattened the passenger seat out a bit which my wife says made it much more comfortable than the stock passenger seat with the slope. I also had the rider seat lowered 1 1/2 inches as Allen said this was his recommended lowering height based on my height and weight. The customer service was top notch and everything was thoroughly explained both in email and over the phone. The modification & return shipping turnaround time was quick and hassle free. The finish on the seat was outstanding and the cover was secured much better than stock. I also put in for a "firm" seat as I had a Corbin seat before that I was fond of. It isn't as firm as a Corbin but it is much better than stock. All said, I had a pleasant experience with this company and would recommend them to others. I'm also including pics if anyone is interested.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.