Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been through most of the posts and everyone has their opinions. I need to make up my mind and get going. I have an older Hawg Wired set up w/stock head unit in my '05 and while it kicks it is lacking at speed. What's the hot set up to use with the stock HK head unit in my new bike? Anybody ever do a shoot out among the popular systems? Hawg, Hog, J&M, etc? I tried J&M speakers in my '94 FLH years ago on the suggestion that they "blew away" the factory speakers and honestly I thought they sucked, too so I'm reluctant to go J&M. Where can I hear these shits?????

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've been through most of the posts and everyone has their opinions. I need to make up my mind and get going. I have an older Hawg Wired set up w/stock head unit in my '05 and while it kicks it is lacking at speed. What's the hot set up to use with the stock HK head unit in my new bike? Anybody ever do a shoot out among the popular systems? Hawg, Hog, J&M, etc? I tried J&M speakers in my '94 FLH years ago on the suggestion that they "blew away" the factory speakers and honestly I thought they sucked, too so I'm reluctant to go J&M. Where can I hear these shits?????
i have the hawg wired amp and speakers. seems to work fine. like it.i actually had it in my 04 electraglide on put into the new radio type HK on the 09.all the same wiring and connectors if you are interested in using the old unit in the new bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts