Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum and to the Road Glide community. I traded in my 2013 anniversary edition Ultra Glide for a 2018 CVO RG. The jury is still out on that decision. Not the CVO. But, trading in the ultra. I am in the planning stage for upgrading my 117 to a 128. Unless of coarse there is something better out there that I just haven't found yet. I am looking for recommendations/info for a good shop. I live in south Florida on the west coast. I there any good builders in that area. Or, close to that area?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and to the Road Glide community. I traded in my 2013 anniversary edition Ultra Glide for a 2018 CVO RG. The jury is still out on that decision. Not the CVO. But, trading in the ultra. I am in the planning stage for upgrading my 117 to a 128. Unless of coarse there is something better out there that I just haven't found yet. I am looking for recommendations/info for a good shop. I live in south Florida on the west coast. I there any good builders in that area. Or, close to that area?

Thanks in advance.

Cycle Rama in the Tampa area. You won’t be sorry. Here is my 124 with the Cycle Rama 480 cam in it. The other picture is Cycle Ramas Address and phone number. Keep in mind this build is a low end torque build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot and welcome from Mass!!!

I got nothing on a shop for you or build info, somebody will jump in.

Would like to see some pics when you get a chance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts