Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember years ago at a bike week in NH there was always a dealer or 2 who would take current year bikes from harley, kawasaki,s, victory's etc etc and do em up with different fenders handlebars, paint the engines, put after market rims on etc etc and sell them. I have not seen one in awhile but may be in the market for a new bike soon and would like to get a unique road glide not just a run of the mill one. Can someone recommend a place or 2 that does this type of thing? I am not even sure how to google it?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It would be a lot cheaper to find one of their bikes you like, and copy some of their ideas. A lot of those "custom" baggers sell from $45-$75k dollars. Some of those $50k dollar bikes could be recreated for about $35k dollars. It's all way outta my budget, but just an idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.