Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Over the winter I would like to add extended bags and a CVO style rear fender to my bike. I have been looking at the CVO rear fender kit from Harley but wanted some input if the aftermarket offers a decent looking extended bag, rear fender package ? Also would like this to work with my 2-1 exhaust.

Any input is appreciated !

·
Registered
267 Posts
Im doing the same this winter and going with BAD DAD, I also have
2-1 exhaust.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I been researching and pricing. Top shop has some style. Both them and bad dad are awesome products and great fitment. I went with Trask speed glide was $250 less and comes with pop on side covers. Super heavy material and perfect fit and ready for paint.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

Does anyone have pictures of the Smitty's bag, fender and side cover kit on a bike for a 2015 or newer glide. I did some googling and came up empty. Seems like decent pricing all painted etc...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks guys.

Does anyone have pictures of the Smitty's bag, fender and side cover kit on a bike for a 2015 or newer glide. I did some googling and came up empty. Seems like decent pricing all painted etc...

Depends we have a cvo Black Death 14-16 kits

And we have 4.5" stretched kits

We also have a new speed freak 14-16 bag just released 4.5"

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've seen a couple guys post pics of them on the HD forum. That's how I found the site in the 1st place. A little bit of searching over there should get you the info your looking for.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Trask

I been researching and pricing. Top shop has some style. Both them and bad dad are awesome products and great fitment. I went with Trask speed glide was $250 less and comes with pop on side covers. Super heavy material and perfect fit and ready for paint.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Trask is good stuff!

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Can't go wrong with Top Shop, great quality products and top notch customer service.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm really wanting the Topshop angled bags for my 2013. I think they're called Viper bags, but don't know if I can get them painted (Midnight Pearl) through Smitty's-The Factory Match??

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I'm really wanting the Topshop angled bags for my 2013. I think they're called Viper bags, but don't know if I can get them painted (Midnight Pearl) through Smitty's-The Factory Match??

Viper is the way to go, when we were riding blue ridge parkway a few weeks ago everyone with standard 4-1/2 extended bags were scraping. Spoke to one guy on a Street Glide that had TS 4-1/2 bags that scratched them first day he got them, he then had them repainted and added plates and raised rear suspension and was still scraping, his skid plates were worn down to nothing & hanging off the bags.

·
Registered
143 Posts

Give Brad at Smitty's a call, he is real easy to deal with. Outstanding customers service!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Depends we have a cvo Black Death 14-16 kits

And we have 4.5" stretched kits

We also have a new speed freak 14-16 bag just released 4.5"
Do you guys offer them painted (denim black with the red RGS stripe) ? Also the picture shown in the quote here, how are these bags for cornering etc.. ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts