Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!

I see many threads here and in other forums about people complaining about his parts providers but not too many direct recommendations about good experiences on where to buy quality stuff for our bikes.
So... I will start!

I personally want to recommend Iron Tribe Riders, I recently bought a complete painted kit to make my Bagger and I have to say that it was a really good experience, good customer service (they answer all my dumb questions) and I receive my kit on time. But primarily, everything was in perfect condition: smooth shapes, no bubbles in the fiberglass, well painted and the Saddlebag, Fender and Lids fit perfectly.

I had my reservations at the beginning buying something like this online, but now I 100% recommend this place.

Now people, which place or website do you recommend to buy parts or accessories?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Directcycleparts,amazon,ebay,road 6 customs for bars.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey guys!

I see many threads here and in other forums about people complaining about his parts providers but not too many direct recommendations about good experiences on where to buy quality stuff for our bikes.
So... I will start!

I personally want to recommend Iron Tribe Riders, I recently bought a complete painted kit to make my Bagger and I have to say that it was a really good experience, good customer service (they answer all my dumb questions) and I receive my kit on time. But primarily, everything was in perfect condition: smooth shapes, no bubbles in the fiberglass, well painted and the Saddlebag, Fender and Lids fit perfectly.

I had my reservations at the beginning buying something like this online, but now I 100% recommend this place.

Now people, which place or website do you recommend to buy parts or accessories?
New Castle HD

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts