Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my 2018 107 cam upgrade with the new 2020 oil pump.
I have not had the bike dyno tuned yet as it goes in on Monday.
As it stands the bike is a beast right now but it's running way too rich as I can smell the fuel.
This cam is strong but I cannot compare it to any other cam as I have ridden a 107 Touring bike with any other cam than stock.
Bang for buck it's completely changed the bike and for how much it cost to go further with engine builds, I am more than happy with the results..
Rideabilty is all the same down low and slow.. haven't noticed any drop in low in performance.. but tap that throttle at 2200rpm and this thing turns into an angry beast with all the noise and pull I was looking for, the smile grows when the throttle rolls.. it simply pulls all the way to 5,500 rpms and with ease, shifting at 4,000 to 4,500 rpm will keep this cam on it peak .. and with a nice lobe at idle ..
The rest of the bike is
V&H power duals headers
Tab Performance 4.5 Bam with 2.5 baffles.
Ventilator Extreme Air Cleaner

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post dyno results.. i dont have any numbers on the stock motor.. but I will have numbers before and after dyno.. the cam was installed at a different shop to the dyno business..

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,067 Posts
I will post dyno results.. i dont have any numbers on the stock motor.. but I will have numbers before and after dyno.. the cam was installed at a different shop to the dyno business..

Don't get hung up on the numbers. I try not to. But I get it. Looking forward to seeing mine.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't get hung up on the numbers. I try not to. But I get it. Looking forward to seeing mine.
To be perfectly honest.. the numbers don't mean that much to me .. as long as the bike rips when I twist the throttle..that's all that matters really... the numbers are really just a bit of information for others that might be looking at installing the redshift 468 cam

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,067 Posts
We had snow and the roads are salted. No more fun for me. I considered throwing one in the wife's Freewheeler. Haha. She said no.

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,067 Posts
That trike is a hoot now. Imagine it cammed up. I just put a Cobra Powercore Header on it and a FP3. Standard Plus on the throttle. Made a difference.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts