Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Not sure about the Red Wood Run?
Wife and I are headed that way this Friday for a week/ Been on the list for a while.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I am headed out to Hwy 36 Monday the 13th, then up to Fort Jones, Etna area, then coming down the coast to avoid all the heat inland. Will turn back East again at clear lake. That should keep me out of that heat a bit more. What date and where is this run? I might be able to link it up with my ride.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I am headed out to Hwy 36 Monday the 13th, then up to Fort Jones, Etna area, then coming down the coast to avoid all the heat inland. Will turn back East again at clear lake. That should keep me out of that heat a bit more. What date and where is this run? I might be able to link it up with my ride.
If you're not going to be in area until Monday the 13th, you will just miss it. It starts on Friday, June 10th at 8:00am PDT and runs through Sunday June 12th. There was an early entry option for an additional $60, but I think that the 500 available tickets for that are completely sold out.

I am running the Security Team this year, so I am heading up on Wednesday afternoon. I think RoadGlide Clyde and I are going to be meeting up sometime on Thursday afternoon/evening.

Here's the official flyer.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hey Clyde!

Good to finally meet you. Sorry I didn't have a lot of time to just sit and chat. I would have loved to do that. As you could see, I was swamped. I probably woke you up a few time when I rode in or out of camp around 3:00am every night.

We should try to meet up some time later this summer and do a coast run or something like that. You're not that far from me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts