Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i had an earlier post aboit speakers and amp. Leaning towards maybe just an amp foe now with my current boom speakers. What size amp would any one recomend? Also what are the ratings bon the boom speakers? I cant find that anywhere! Also ive seen components that say you need to reflash your ecm !??? Any info would be great ! Thanks everyone !

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ok i had an earlier post aboit speakers and amp. Leaning towards maybe just an amp foe now with my current boom speakers. What size amp would any one recomend? Also what are the ratings bon the boom speakers? I cant find that anywhere! Also ive seen components that say you need to reflash your ecm !??? Any info would be great ! Thanks everyone !
Here's a great little amp that guys are using with the Boom speakers:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500KTP445U/Alpine-KTP-445U-Power-Pack.html?tp=115

In regard to reflash I'm pretty sure they are talking about the Head Unit not the ECM. . lol
But if I remember correctly you have an 08 and it's not necessary. Of course I could be mistaken. Harley changes stuff so much often times it's hard to keep up! Hopefully the experts will chime in. . . .

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
The flash is to turn on the fader and bass boom on the customs. Neather is needed.

How many speakers you running ? The ratings will be on the back of the speakers.

I just hooked up a Rockford Fosgate pbr 300x 2 with 2 Hog tunes 5x7 speakers rated at 50 rms 100 peak. I Set the amp's gain at 4 and it thumps those speakers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts