Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about these guys:

http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/

Thanks to this place, I found a really neat and clean way to mount a GPS (or Power Vision) to my Roadie. Visited Iron Aces website and ordered up on their Iron Aces Road Glide GPS/phone Mount.

Came in the mail quickly, found it to be nicely machined and anodized, installation process is easy-peasy, mounting process is well thought-out and solid.

Typically that's were it stops for most online ordering experiences. But with these guys, a follow-up e-mail making sure everything arrived ok and I was satisfied, then, few days letter, in the mail, a hand-written post-card from them thanking me for placing an order. WTF.....who does that nowadays!!!! Apparently these guys do. Well, their efforts certainly has made a note within me and they will be on my short list for my next bike needs.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Yes, they're a good company. I have the GPS mount on my RG.

·
Registered
32 Posts
100% agree

The customer service is top notch as are the mounts. They are the cleanest set ups out there.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yep, another fan here

·
Registered
629 Posts
So about these guys:

http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/

Thanks to this place, I found a really neat and clean way to mount a GPS (or Power Vision) to my Roadie. Visited Iron Aces website and ordered up on their Iron Aces Road Glide GPS/phone Mount.

Came in the mail quickly, found it to be nicely machined and anodized, installation process is easy-peasy, mounting process is well thought-out and solid.

Typically that's were it stops for most online ordering experiences. But with these guys, a follow-up e-mail making sure everything arrived ok and I was satisfied, then, few days letter, in the mail, a hand-written post-card from them thanking me for placing an order. WTF.....who does that nowadays!!!! Apparently these guys do. Well, their efforts certainly has made a note within me and they will be on my short list for my next bike needs.
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, it truly means a lot to us!! Enjoy your new Road Glide Mount and ride safe!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts