Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First pics of Pacific Ocean from northernmost point in California! STUNNING ! Can y'all tell I'm ready for a road trip? C'mon July 16th ! :grin::laugh: Nothing like this west coast trip but the Appalachian mountains are always gorgeous; I'll take it ! Have a good day gents/ladies! :smile: (Correction: this is not the northernmost point, it's down the road a bit; seems I have my pics out of order but gonna leave it alone; momma just woke up, time for breakfast!)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Will go NB ! Roger, maybe one of these days John and I (& we better include @08Zinc) can come west and we'll all ride it together! That would be major fun :grin:
after reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" in the 70s I have wanted to ride out there.
i had 4 beautiful kids that made me aware that they needed me so i didn't get the chance.

Jack, if you get it together, please count me in for this ride.

i had a nephew that lived in Montana for a few years. The pictures he sent back were incredible.
I told him i couldn't go out there because i'd never come back.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
after reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" in the 70s I have wanted to ride out there.
i had 4 beautiful kids that made me aware that they needed me so i didn't get the chance.

Jack, if you get it together, please count me in for this ride.

i had a nephew that lived in Montana for a few years. The pictures he sent back were incredible.
I told him i couldn't go out there because i'd never come back.
I was thinking right b4 I got on the forum: "I should add LW to that pack; "IF": he promises not to wear short pants, (while he's riding)" I don't care what you wear the rest of the time, as long as it's not your "birthday suit"! :surprise: LOL :grin::grin::wink: The 1st guy in the group that "strikes gold" puts the "front" money up and we'll pay him back with int......nah.....we'll just pay him back HAR HAR !!!!!! 0:)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" in the 70s I have wanted to ride out there..
(snip)

Great book btw: about time for me to reread it!:smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts