Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope I'm not getting on y'alls nerves! Last ocean pic of the trip and reason I took the interstate! :grin: Added the last two because I didn't get them in on the "day of"(actually that was the week my wife and I spent together in Big Sky & she was in almost all of them & if I posted her pics all over here she would slap me silly) LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your son really looks a lot like you. I see the resemblance in the face. So glad you were able to take that trip of a lifetime, Jack.
Thanks Tim. Will be forever grateful to God for renewing my health to the point of being able to make it. And very glad I took so many pics! :grin: Wait a minute: you think I look as good as that young man? WOW; what a compliment! :wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
My vote for the best Interstate in the country is 84E out of Portland. I slabbed it back towards Meridian on my jaunt last month due to the weather.

Hope you were able to catch it. damned awesome land scape going thru the gorge.
great Posting, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Damn, keep those pics coming! Living vicariously through the pics here until my son and I start taking those trips together. He just relocated from California to Atlanta (5 hours away) and we are already talking about all of the places we want to see by two wheels! Thank you for sharing brother...

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Great photos Jack.
I’m glad you were able to visit and enjoyYour Trip with Your Son.
Priceless My Brother.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts