Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will include July 4th, 5th, & ehh...maybe 6th. July 4th was spent in the Utah desert with only a lot of beautiful scenery, and this lone cabin was the only thing worth taking pics of. I was amazed that someone actually tried to "raise" a family out here! I was fast pacing it to Montrose, CO.; my wife was missing me, and I her, but I KNEW that if I didn't ride the "Million Dollar Hwy." that so many forum brothers had told me about I'd regret it immensely. And I would have; pics will be on next post!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
July 5th: MILLION DOLLAR HIGHWAY!!! 1st pic is the beginning of the "up hill climb"; I was riding north to south. The rest of the pics are from the first "overlook" !!! Pics don't do it justice but they did capture the "essence"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reminiscing #6 (cont)

Had to fix momma some breakfast! Let us continue :surprise::grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
More pics from the "Highway" This was the highest elevation I got to during my entire trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
July 6th; made it to an old friends house,(whom I hadn't seen in probably 20 years) for a little r & r and his gf fixed me 3 hot meals a day! What a gal! The "totem pole" pic is outside of a club he was looking over to see what all he would need to set up a "sound system" for them.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts