Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three years ago today! 1st view of Pacific ocean from PCH overlook in Oregon. IMHO, the Northern California section is nicer. Would like to do it again "someday" :grin: But very GRATEFUL to have seen it at least once in my life!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
So jealous. Would love to have the time to take a trip like that.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So jealous. Would love to have the time to take a trip like that.
Maybe when your young whipper-snapper self gets to retirement age I'm still around, and healthy enough to do it; I'll join ya. We could ship the bikes out, jump on a plane and yadda, yadda, yadda! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Or one of us might "strike gold" and we can take a leisurely ride out; and see the U.S. of A. thata way! :wink:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL TOO FUNNY! So what does that make BC? :laugh:
Never mind, I just googled Squamish, BC.......It is gorgeous!! Although your opinion would still be interesting to hear! New road trip idea; now I just need to strike gold:surprise::grin::grin::smile:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Cool Post. AFter living in San Diego (USMC) many years, have over 200k miles out of there. Many coastal.

I had just rode the Oregon coast for the first time last month. Its cool. Something you gotta do, but I agree with you.

For some reason I always turned East and headed for Bend or Susanville.

Great Rides.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Never mind, I just googled Squamish, BC.......It is gorgeous!! Although your opinion would still be interesting to hear! New road trip idea; now I just need to strike gold:surprise::grin::grin::smile:
I have a lot of friends from out East, and once they come out here for a visit, they are always planning another trip back. So, I just rib them that BC stands for the Best Coast. ;) Speaking of which, I have two friends from CT that are working their way across the US and will be heading up here for me to join them on my bike next week. The addiction is real.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a lot of friends from out East, and once they come out here for a visit, they are always planning another trip back. So, I just rib them that BC stands for the Best Coast. ;) Speaking of which, I have two friends from CT that are working their way across the US and will be heading up here for me to join them on my bike next week. The addiction is real.
The addiction is definitely real.....but a whole lot better than the other stuff I was addicted to 35 years ago! :smile: Maybe some day the Lord will bless me to be able to “go west young(hmmm...old) man; and I can pay ya a visit so you can “show off” your BC. LOL Enjoy the visit and riding time with your friends!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts