Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm ordering a 2015 RG, love the black denim, hate the red stripe. So I can order a RG and get ABS and secruity as an option but that leaves me without the better infotainment and rear suspension. I would like to order the special and see about removing the red pinstripe.

Does anybody have information on how hard that would be?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Order a RG Special and have the dealer change the tins out with a RG Standard. My dealer has done that in order to make a deal. They can then offer the RG Standard to someone who may want to have the stripes but did not want the Special. Can't hurt to ask...I've seen it done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, so long since I posted, just sending an update. I ended getting a black denim Roadglide with ABS and security. Put a ton a chrome on it !! Pick it up Thursday, my first bagger and everyone says I picked the best!!! Can't wait, I'll post photos once I get it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
just go over with the color you want.i have 2011 fltru-tan stripe.i used 1-shot pinstripping paint,add a little hardner.mask with pinstripe tape.mine have 21000 miles,look great.going to go lime green before sharkweek

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, no need to now. I didn't get the special so no stripe, I added ABS & security. The only things I didn't get was the big screen boom box with Nav, but my iPhone has that and will pair with the sound system and the rear suspension that I can add later for $500 if I want to.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very nice- congratulations

1 - 11 of 11 Posts