Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept 26-30 - The BIG J&M Audio Trailer will be set up for RENO STREET VIBRATIONS at RENO HD, 2315 Market Street, Reno NV 89502.

Full sales, service and installation of our ROKKER® speaker and amplifier kits for 2006-2019 Harley Baggers, Bluetooth and Corded helmet headsets, Bluetooth dongles for Harley Baggers and much more!

HJC, Bell PitBoss & Arai helmets will also be on display for your selection at the rally.

RENO STREET VIBRATIONS 20% VIP Promo Code 819P92299.

For VIP install appointment, send email to: [email protected]

·
Registered
950 Posts
John,

Good to finally put a face to the name and conversations.

I'll let you know how those BT-03 headsets work out once I install them.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stick ,,,,,,

was good to finally meet you in person also ,,,,,

and DO let us know how those J&M BT03 Bluetooth headsets work out for you and your lovely wife ,,,,,,

we appreciate your loyalty to the J&M product line ,,,,,

·
Registered
950 Posts
John,

I got the first of the two installed today after we got home from Reno. I would do the second one, but I have to wait for a couple of cover plates to come in from Vega to close off where I removed their factory headset install. They are the Vega Summit 3.0 helmets. I stole one cover plate from the wife's helmet to complete the installation on my helmet. I'll put both of the new cover plates on her helmet.

That's when we'll know how much better they perform. As long as there is no feedback while sitting on the same bike, we'll be thrilled.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Whenever near, check out 702 Motoring in Vegas. See Paul, he’ll take great care of any audio questions or needs. Great guy that’ll treat you right.

·
Registered
950 Posts
John,

Talked to my daughter after I did the install on my helmet. She wanted the old guts to go on her helmet.

Just for sniggles and grins, my wife and I paired the new BT-03 headset with the Vega one in her helmet. We went so far as to have the helmets open and the microphones touching, still no squeal. YEA!!

My wife and I talked about it and we're going to leave her helmet alone for now, and put the other new BT-03 on our daughter's helmet. She and I ride together a lot more than my wife and I do, so it makes a lot more sense.

Thanks again for the help and conversation on Saturday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts