Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RGS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friends kid backed into my 13 Vivid black glide. Took out the rear fender and the bag lids.

Looking on EBay I can not find any 13 vivid black rear fender, but there is a nice 2015 Gloss black rear fender.

Does anyone know definitively if a 15 rear fender will/or not fit a 13?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
I cant find any 15 part numbers , nothing posted yet but the part number for your rear in vivid black should be 59731-09DH thats with a silver stripe .
Hopefully someone that knows for sure will be along soon to help, sorry about the bike damage but glad no one was hurt

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I've got my stock 2013 vivid black fltrx fender sitting in the closet. If you want to pay for shipping and packaging I'll send it to you. That means I'd give it to Fed Ex and let them pack it and ship it. Sorry but I don't have time to deal with hunting down a box and packing material.

·
Registered
2015 RGS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got my stock 2013 vivid black fltrx fender sitting in the closet. If you want to pay for shipping and packaging I'll send it to you. That means I'd give it to Fed Ex and let them pack it and ship it. Sorry but I don't have time to deal with hunting down a box and packing material.
Wow! Thanks for such a generous offer.

I could not stand seeing my bike looking like it does, and after a few brews I took a leap of faith and hit the buy it now button on the 2015 rear fender. According to a few sources it should fit.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Friends kid backed into my 13 Vivid black glide. Took out the rear fender and the bag lids.

Looking on EBay I can not find any 13 vivid black rear fender, but there is a nice 2015 Gloss black rear fender.

Does anyone know definitively if a 15 rear fender will/or not fit a 13?

Thanks
My buddy has one that will fit brand new vivid black PM me and i will give you his phone number.It came off a 13

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.