Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the aftermarket replacement outer fairings any good or are or oem the only way to go. I’m having trouble finding any good used fairings for my 2012 road glide and would like to have it back together ASAP.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You can get a brand new painted outer fairing from the discount HD parts dealers for around $400. I got one from Horny toad HD but to get the forum discount you need to tell them that you are a RG.org member. If you go this route the fairing will come right from HD and will be painted and decaled to match your bike.

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
I took the original fairing off of my 2010 when I had it painted and paid about $300 for one on eBay, it fit perfectly. I see they have them now for around $199 in many cases.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. You can get a brand new painted outer fairing from the discount HD parts dealers for around $400. I got one from Horny toad HD but to get the forum discount you need to tell them that you are a RG.org member. If you go this route the fairing will come right from HD and will be painted and decaled to match your bike.
Would horny toad had be willing to ship to nh and is that deal exclusive to only that dealer or other parts dealers as well

·
Registered
312 Posts
Would horny toad had be willing to ship to nh and is that deal exclusive to only that dealer or other parts dealers as well

Yes they will ship it to you I went that route on mine when it went over in my driveway. I called them and they shipped it straight to me and I live in New York and couldn’t beat the price. They are cheaper on all parts too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Horny Toad will ship it to you with no problems. The trouble with getting a used outer fairing is in most cases there is something wrong with them such as a crack or stripped holes where the screws go in. Also you would have to have the the outer painted to match which would be the case if you get a aftermarket outer as well. Also you wouldn't get any pinstripes or decals that match your bike with a used or aftermarket outer fairing.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Give Horny Toad HD a call at (254)743-7200 and ask for Jessica Davis, she’s the new Parts Manager. Let her know that You’re a Member of Our Great Forum and she will take very good care of You.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts