Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

If you have the cash and really want (this is not cheap) the new GTS it can be done!

HD said it could not be done but an aftermarket vendor made it happen!

Link to their website below and link to a John Maxwells YouTube video on the vendor and installation.

https://soundzbaggeraudio.com/

:wink:

·
Registered
277 Posts
If it came down to replacing the head unit I would go Sony AX and lose a few minor functions.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,814 Posts
The reviews on HD's system by members here have been less than glowing. Lots of money for what you end up with. Talk to the guys at "Soundz" for recommendations for an aftermarket head unit along with an amp and their speakers. It's your bike and your money, I'm just sayin' look out for what you ask for with the HD head unit.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
I think the 2019 gts is pretty badass, and I've not had any issues with it. but then again, my last 'stock' hd radio was the harmon kardon in my 2013

·
Registered
482 Posts
the new radio really sparked my interest, not worth buying a new bike over but might be worth the $ to retrofit it to get the apple car play and enhanced features....for me. then again, what other head units are out there that can replace the 6.5 GTS?

Looks like it's not too tough to do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts