Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just took it out for the first time this season with the new rev perf ems.Totally different performance. No off idle stumble,quick throttle response,easy starting.I am very pleased.Good product.I had the TTS and it was better than stock but i have no experience with all the tuning values and it was difficult for me to get the bike to run like it does now. It takes a lot of tuning runs and reading about different values to change certain things about the way the bike performs. The TTS is a very good product but I think you need to have some experience in the tuning world to get a tune like I have now. The response is so clean and smooth. Plug and play is the way with this product. Thanks Andrew.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Sweet... I have one in mine and it works extremely well with my build.

Rowdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
+1! Awesome product! Works fantastic on my bike as well.

·
Registered
239 Posts
2010 percision. ems

Did you guys install the Percision Ems on a 2010. I have a 2010 rg and I just installed the Percision EMS and I'm having problems with it. The bike is running way to rich and the oil smells like gas, and when I stop by pulling in the clutch and apply the brake the bike stalls (not all the time but enuff). now I'm trying to break in a new big money motor with all these problems. My Mech. told me that when the bike runs that rich with the smell of gas in the oil, the gas will wash the oil off the vital components and damage the motor. Does anyone know if this is the true or not? Will it effect the rings sealing correctly with it running that rich? If anybody has any advise please let me know. Am I the only one on this forum with a 2010 running the EMS That is having problems? Rev. Perf. told me that this is a problem that they are having with the 2010 models and they are trying to find a solution for the problem. I wish I had known this before I purchased the EMS and a $1,000 ehaust to match the ems with the larger o2 sensers on it (had to buy a 2009 exhaust to work with the EMS).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ok just took it out for the first time this season with the new rev perf ems.Totally different performance. No off idle stumble,quick throttle response,easy starting.I am very pleased.Good product.I had the TTS and it was better than stock but i have no experience with all the tuning values and it was difficult for me to get the bike to run like it does now. It takes a lot of tuning runs and reading about different values to change certain things about the way the bike performs. The TTS is a very good product but I think you need to have some experience in the tuning world to get a tune like I have now. The response is so clean and smooth. Plug and play is the way with this product. Thanks Andrew.
What exhaust are you using on your bike? and how long are your 02 bungs?

·
Registered
239 Posts
What year bikes do you guys have? and what exhaust are you guys using? Is there anybody out there using a 2009 D&D Boss Fatcat like me?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Check my signature! Sounds like something else is going on there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts