Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I installed a reverse gear on my 2016 Road Glide Ultra. Earlier I posted an overview, lists of parts and tools needed, and a look at the parts included in the kit. This week's video shows the step-by-step mechanical installation of the gear. Next week's video is the electrical installation.

We put this gear on my wife's 2015 Road Glide in 2017 and have had no problems with it. I hope you find this video useful.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I have the Moto trike one installed. Moto trike uses stock HD cover. Exhaust clearance is an issue with all of them but you can get it to fit.
Be warned with using a reverse with two wheel you better take it easy and don't let the front end take control .
The wiring is done to shut he bike down should you try to put it in reverse while still in gear.

·
Registered
2019 fltru
733 Posts
what did u spend in parts-been thinking about how nice it would be to not wrestle the bike at times

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what did u spend in parts-been thinking about how nice it would be to not wrestle the bike at times
Check the EurowingUSA website for base prices. The adapter for the hydraulic clutch is extra. Call Eurowing USA for a quote.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was asked for the links to the other videos about the reverse gear. This is a link to the playlist with all the videos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts