Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another direction change, I am selling the color matched inner instrument cluster cover. It is HD black pearl and in good shape with minor rubs and will look great or have a spare for paint. Looking for 150+ actual shipping from 27921. thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Another direction change, I am selling the color matched inner instrument cluster cover. It is HD black pearl and in good shape with minor rubs and will look great or have a spare for paint. Looking for 150+ actual shipping from 27921. thanks for looking
color matched 2013 black pearl ??

make it 135 shipped and ya got a deal..

where exactly are the rubs/ or what i call burn marks .

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if the 2013 black pearl is any different from the years past. There are some rubs and wear, nothing to the base just rubs, hard to describe and pics dont really show. PM me with your address so I can figure out what shipping would be. Thanks

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
What else you got that you are trying to get rid of now that you have that nice shiny new beast in the garage?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I dont know if the 2013 black pearl is any different from the years past. There are some rubs and wear, nothing to the base just rubs, hard to describe and pics dont really show. PM me with your address so I can figure out what shipping would be. Thanks
what year is it ..

mine is 2013 RGU

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think it is a 2007, I bought it as an extra and wanted to get it painted. I installed it on my 2011 and it fit perfectly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts