Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Before SW 3 I ordered a couple of V-neck T-shirts and a hat. The Ts were the best I have ever worn. The hat is weathered to crumbling . Can I get more? please PM me at [email protected]. Just about to turn over 20,000 on my 2013 FLTrx And I apologize for using this forum for the request.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Post pics if you find what you're looking for, sounds interesting.

·
Administrator
3,037 Posts
I'm thinking you're talking about the goods that were offered on Cafe Press. I don't think that option exists any more, at least for RG.org. Billy Boy can provide a better answer as I think he and Chainsaw oversaw that. I did the t-shirts for SW III, but we didn't offer a V-neck, nor did we have hats.

The good news is that Cafe Press does promos for all kinds of groups, so the shirts might be available from someone else - maybe like Victory. ;):):rolleyes:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a V-neck undershirt that was marketed as wicking up sweat and keeping you cool. I bought 2 or 3 and still have them and want more. If I remember they were touted as being a "Made In USA" product. The hat has the roadglide image above the bill. It is so beat that my wife is embarrassed to be around me when I wear it. I think she is pretty much embarrassed about me with or without the hat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts