Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am not as computer smart as I should be. I noticed at the end of some of the members comments is a listing of mods to their bikes. How to I do that since I am now starting to modify my RG?

Thanks, sorry if this is a dumb question.:confused:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Not a dumb question at all. Fist go into 'User CP' (top left corner of the header panel). Then Click on 'Edit Signature', its located in the vertical column of options on the lefthand side of the screen, this will open a box where you can add or remove anything you would like from your signature.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Go to 'user cp', then to 'setting & options', click on edit signature, when the screen opens type in what you want, i.e.,

Joe Smith, 99 RG, etc., etc... :D

To add a small picture within your signature - while in the signature screen add a picture from your computer then at the top of that box it says 'your computer signature picture' and just below that is 'insert signature picture' click that and your picture should appear.

Good luck - let me know if you problems. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to 'user cp', then to 'setting & options', click on edit signature, when the screen opens type in what you want, i.e.,

Joe Smith, 99 RG, etc., etc... :D

To add a small picture within your signature - while in the signature screen add a picture from your computer then at the top of that box it says 'your computer signature picture' and just below that is 'insert signature picture' click that and your picture should appear.

Good luck - let me know if you problems. :)

Thank you for your help. I appreciate itl

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a dumb question at all. Fist go into 'User CP' (top left corner of the header panel). Then Click on 'Edit Signature', its located in the vertical column of options on the lefthand side of the screen, this will open a box where you can add or remove anything you would like from your signature.

Hope that helps.
Thank you.

·
Registered
513 Posts
welcome. to me the only dumb question is one not asked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts