Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seven RG.org coins left. I'm selling them first come first serve by PM only. Price is $8.50 shipped to your door. PM me how many you want and I will reply with my PayPal. Once I receive payment I will ship your order. After these seven are gone I will not be having anymore made. You will have 1 of only 200 RG.org coins unless someone else has them made.

These coins produced $435.00 of revenue for future Shark Week events.

DO NOT USE THE ORDER FORM FOR THESE COINS. PM me if you want one, don't be that person that wished they had ordered one.

Thanks

Greg

Attachments

· Registered
10,571 Posts
Pm sent

· Registered
1,090 Posts
Received my second order of 4 today. Thanks once again Bandit. Gave one to a 79 year old veteran on memorial day. He can no longer ride and he was teary-eyed when he thanked me and said he will carry with him always.

· Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Received my second order of 4 today. Thanks once again Bandit. Gave one to a 79 year old veteran on memorial day. He can no longer ride and he was teary-eyed when he thanked me and said he will carry with him always.
Glad to hear you enjoy them. Supporting and paying tribute to my brothers in arms is what the POW MIA part of it is all about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.