Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
990 Posts
Thanks @HUTMO !

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado.

· Registered
7,763 Posts
Thank you for getting this up, this far in advance.

Wife and I registered and we have made reservation already

Reactions: HUTMO

· Another ICON
13,713 Posts
Registered, booked, and just waiting to go, lol. Thanks Hutmo.

· Registered
3,704 Posts
Booked for the 23rd, 24th, and 25th as long as no one throws a monkey wrench into My plans I’ll be there.
Mike U.
NO MONKEY WRENCHES IN 2023........PLEASE.

· Registered
1,820 Posts
What was the name of the ship they plan to put bikes on?
the events will be on the deck of the USS Wisconsin, but I believe we will not be able to put our bikes on the battleship......my understanding is that we will be able to line up on the dock next to the Wisconsin......hopefully one of the organizers will chime in....

· Registered
3,172 Posts
No bikes on the Wisconsin they will be lined up on the dock and we will be on the ship with our bikes as the back drop is my understanding

· Registered
7,763 Posts
May start looking at the route we will take out and back home. Looking at 2 days each way. Between just over 900 to 1,000 miles depending on route.

Lot of new members this last year. get the word out to them . Invite them to come.

Reactions: Lu

· Registered
2,893 Posts
Anytime I see a Road Glide Rider, I ask if they go to RoadGlide.org? I then explain about the forum and tell about the Annual Rallies. I explain on how it’s a Rider’s Rally hosted by member. And not a Rally like the ones that just have booths selling products. I believe I have gotten some to join? Who knows.

· Registered
7,763 Posts
Looks like 86 on the list already. off to a good start.
Invite the new members. We have a fair number from that part of the country.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts