Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes i have a disease...much like alcoholism....but without the hangovers....I absolutely LOVE my 2019 RGS. Did a leperra bare bones seat, tab performance with zombie baffles, Fact 47 sig bars, get a grips, kurakyn long horn highway pegs - high flow air - SE street pro tuner - and now im pulling the trigger on the stage 2 cam with fullsac headers, smart tune pro, and the blacked out push rods. Audio upgrade happens in feb. My wife is going to kill me. But the way I see it, she can have the house and kids....let let me ride off into the sunset. I see no cure in sight to what i can do to this bike.......

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
The possibilities are endless; well until the wallet and bank account are empty. Have fun; more fun that is!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I feel very lucky my wife rides her own bike. When I bought my 2018 RGS she bought a 2018 SGS shortly after. Most of the mods I do she ends up doing as well :) Congrats on the bike!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Man, I'm the same way. Got my 2019 and in less than 14 days I had it dialed in exactly where I want it. Luckily I don't have any kids and my wife is ok with it all cause she too gets what she wants.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Well, you are amongst other fellow-afflicted members, so rest easy! Then again... this might be the WORST place for you to be! :grin::grin::grin:

Sounds like a great build! Many safe miles!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts