Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hi Oldbie; I reckon you are talking about the stock seat and handlebars on the 2017 RGU.
Well, it depends a lot on the riders height, anatomy (long arms/short arms etc.) But here is a picture of motorjourno Nic de Zena and he is 5.8
and not much wrist-angle there.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I don’t know the specific angle, but I’m sure if you delved into the archives of the Inquisition you’d find it there.

I almost converted to Catholicism before I changed the bars on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t know the specific angle, but I’m sure if you delved into the archives of the Inquisition you’d find it there.

I almost converted to Catholicism before I changed the bars on mine.

Oy! :eek: What bars did you install?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
My RGU bars suck, wrist angle way to high...the outside of my gloves are worn through from palm pressure...

I think there were some old posts with pics, maybe some kind folks could load up comparison photos from above?...

I think I want 10" to keep my hands out of the open air as much as possible... but the chizeled dont have the pullback...

Following..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anybody know the handlebar wrist angle on the 17 Road Glide Ultra? Thanks.
The 2016 RGU pt# is 55800436 for the handlebars, according to the HD book tip to tip is 30.75in, pullback is 8.5in, rise is 11.75in, I am assuming the bars are the same for the 17's

·
Registered
848 Posts
I personally love the stock RGU bars. I wish I could easily (cheaply) mount a pair on the road king.

If you’re patient, some of us might soon have a takeoff set that you might be able to pick up...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I personally love the stock RGU bars. I wish I could easily (cheaply) mount a pair on the road king.
I put Road King bars on my RGS and I wasn't the first. Ask around and you might find someone to swap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts