Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I've ridden all of that frequently. Looking at your "avitar" (or what ever you call it) and Darry.Kevin . . . we're all fairly close. I'm in Greenville (Pelham if you know where that is). When all this virus stuff is over we should meet for a breakfast ride or something one day.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Love the area... Hoping to go back very soon... I’m just happy I live in upstate NY and have the Adirondack mountains to ride...

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Gotta admit. I watched it long enough to see if you were northbound or southbound on 276. One of my favorite roads in that area. I'm supposed to be back down there this year in Sept. We'll see what this damn virus is doing.

Thanks for sharing. 🍻 🍻

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've ridden all of that frequently. Looking at your "avitar" (or what ever you call it) and Darry.Kevin . . . we're all fairly close. I'm in Greenville (Pelham if you know where that is). When all this virus stuff is over we should meet for a breakfast ride or something one day.
We should definitely do that!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I watched that whole vid - was perfect during this time of isolation up north here (we are to stay home for public health). I like and understand how you appreciate the torque taking off from a red light. ;) Gets me almost every time, as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We should do that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts