Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting this out there. I have this posted with another group of guys I ride with.

Open Invitation if you want to tag along

Here are the plans I'm putting together:

Take Hwy 6 all the way to Tiki Island then I-45 over the cuaseway.

First Meet up will be at Hwy 6 & I-10 at the Waffle House with a KSU (kick Stands up) @ 8:30 a.m.

Second Stop/Meet up will be @ Hwy 6 & Hwy 288 at the Shell Station on the corner @ 9:15 a.m. We'll pick up any straglers or new people meeting up.

I anticipate heavy traffic at Hwy 6 & Hwy 59. While I'll make a conscious effort to keep everyone together if you get left behind we won't be far off up ahead and don't forget the 288/Hwy6 meet up.

After that the traffic is easy and definitely wide open space. Once we get on the Island anyone can feel free to go in whatever direction they would like. I'll will probably head directly to the Strand to find a parking spot and start working on getting some Carney food.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I will be there already, otherwise I would ride down with you. Maybe there will be a few RG members going to the rally this year.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am usually there from Thursday to Sunday but a friend of mine is getting married on Friday. Of all the freaking weekends he chooses LSR weekend. Oh, well, I will at least be there all day Saturday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts