Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
13,054 Posts
We weren't in trouble with the guard , I was the first to speak asking him about my other love :

"Is that a Smith you're carrying?"

He replied "No it's an XD 45" ..

I called him some derogatory name for having one and me not ..

When we were leaving , he was at the front entrance inside and we picked right up where we left off ..

The last time I was at Barbers was in 2010 for the Vintage Days ..

All around great day and always good to see these three guys AGAIN ..

JtB

·
Administrator
13,054 Posts
One of the places I want to go sometime.

I need to get out more....

Great that you all could meet and pass the flag to another!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Whenever you do let me know , only 86 miles from here , not much over an hour slabbing it .. Museum is $15 self guided or $30 something guided , guided they take you down stairs to see some cool stuff , we thought about guided , but when we were walking about , there was one guided group and the guy was saying stuff that might be interesting if you know nothing about bikes , but sounded kinda silly to me .. And the ticket is good for the day , if you leave and come back same day , ticket is still good .. Also 10 or 20 per cent discount for military/veteran , forget , think it's twenty per cent .

JtB

·
Administrator
13,054 Posts
That boattail Super Glide is a 1971 model , first year Super Glide and only year for the boattail , and it was also my first big twin and I have forever kicked myself for letting it go .. Always have a soft spot for the Super Glides ..

JtB

·
Administrator
13,054 Posts
No the black AMF is the XLCR Sportster cafe racer , the scooter below it is the boattail 1971 SuperGlide FX , the first big twin I owned ..

JtB

·
Administrator
13,054 Posts
I know the seat you're talking about I had it on my Tour Glide , was definitely the most comfortable seat ever ..

JtB

·
Administrator
13,054 Posts
Yes I remember you posting that photo , nowadays I would keep the boat tail , but alas I wasted no time in ripping it off the bike .
I would love to have that shovel your wrench has

JtB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts