Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday, the 21st, 2 buddies and I are hitting the road for Northern AZ,Southern UT, and Western CO to ride the parks. So are it looks like the roads are open, just the visitors centers are closed. Sure looking forward to getting on the road after 2+ months of working from home, mostly at my desk, this is a much needed break!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are hotels open out there?
So far, I've had no problems. I have booked the first 4 days in Flagstaff, Lake Powell, Hurricane UT, and Capital Reef, no problem Waiting to book more to see how we progress. We'll book the hotels on the ride out as we go, want to get as many miles in as we can stand to get there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I went to Salt Lake a few weeks ago and everyone entering the state had to register on a website within like 2-4 hours. Commercial drivers excluded. Not sure if they lifted it yet.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Highway 12 from Bryce to Torrey is a must. You ride through Escalante and over the Hogs Back. Kick ass ride.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
riden Out there a couple of times. Loved it - you’re going to enjoy. Take a lot of pictures & post some here when you have time for those of us still holed up. I love the red rock scenery out there ......... and I love getting back home where it’s green (I see you’re not too far off in GA). In fact, love riding just about anywhere I can think of ...... except ATL & NYC. Highly recommend avoiding both of those 😊

Reactions: trainey
1 - 8 of 8 Posts