Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be ordering the riders claw for the iphone5 with slim case. I think I'm gonna get the riders claw case too, so I know it will fit. What's the consensus on the riders claw? Looks like a good phone mount.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I currently have the 4s in a LifeProof case with their handle bar mount. It's been on my bikes since the 4s came out and never a problem. I am upgrading to the 5 and will go with LifeProof again.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the Rider's Claw for my iPod. It wasn't a real tight fit at first. It seemed to bounce up on some serious bumps. I fixed that with a single strip of electrical tape. Now it is a thing of beauty. No rattle no bouncing in the mount. My friend has one for his iPhone and is very pleased. Much more sleek than the "Ram" mount he used to have.

·
Registered
283 Posts
You should check out Iron Aces mount, a lot cleaner looking IMO. They also are proud. Install was easy and it looks like it goes there. Just about every ride I go on someone asks me where I got it. They are also one of our sponsers....:)

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have the Rider's Claw for my iPod. It wasn't a real tight fit at first. It seemed to bounce up on some serious bumps. I fixed that with a single strip of electrical tape. Now it is a thing of beauty. No rattle no bouncing in the mount. My friend has one for his iPhone and is very pleased. Much more sleek than the "Ram" mount he used to have.
$115.00 and then you have to fix it??? No thanks.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'Ran the i5, LifeProof, Kury Techmount (about $70.) for 3 month cross country trip, I can't imagine anything working any better or being any more convenient!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had the Rider's claw on my '12 shark for my iphone 4. I was able to use the case I already had & it fit perfectly. When I hit that a$$hole who turned in front of me while I was doing 60 mph (seriously, it happened) the Rider's claw never let loose of my iphone. My iphone was still playing tunes while the bike (and me) lay nearly dead on the road. True story.

·
Registered
77 Posts
+1 on the Ram X mount -- holds anything I put in there solid, and it fits many different sized accessories.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Riders Claw on my SG. And just bought one for my RG, snug fit, and NEVER had a problem. Made in the USA. Cost's a few dollas, but what don't on your skoot! I like the guys that gripe about a $125 mount, but spend $600 on the phone it's holding! LOL! My opinion...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts