Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was actually suprised with all the riders here that i didnt get a larger response on a previous post for people wanting to meet up and ride thru Upstate NY, Conn and Penn on the weekends, nobody wants to ride with us :frown:, if anyone or a group is intrested in meeting up on the weekends for some good riding hit me up.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sorry dawg, but you couldn't get me to New York without an arrest warrant!! Yeah, I know upstate ain't bad, but long guy land??

Now when you get down to Pennsylvania, look me up!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol okay fellas , I don't like riding the island either, that's why my destination is always north and away from the city limits alot of members on the island suprised not alot more would like to ride upstate, beautiful there, going there tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
August 11 the me and a buddy are headed to the Adirondacks, we are staying in Lake George for our two overnite stay, great riding there, can't wait!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I did not, my riding buddy rides a victory cross country, I'm the only shark on this trip, hoping for good weather, if you come out def let me know we can meet up.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well lake George has been cancelled so, maybe i will head up in the fall, lets say october if anyone is game so for now riding thru upstate catskills will do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts