Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it goes, me and my buddy ride a lot to upstate Ny and Conn and like to leave early on the weekends come back by about 4 to 5pm usually about 250k to 325k and are looking for a few guys interested in some nice back road riding, we have a lot of nice routes and would like to share them for people who like to take a nice easy ride and enjoy the scenery, if anyone is interested we leave from Nassau county area, shoot me a response or PM, thanks fellas.:smile:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Where do ya'll normally ride to? I'm a transplant to NY, and from what I can tell, Upstate NY is anything not NYC. I'm way up in the North Country. Depending on dates/times and location, I'd like to meet up and tag along for a while.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure , no prb, we leave levittown and head anywhere to parts of Port Jervis, to Woodstock which is really cool to Kent Conn, which is also great riding, sometimes up in Newburg area, where are you located?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Watertown, NY. 30 min from CAN border (81 corridor). I'm stationed at Drum, currently.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Maybe we (collective riders in NY) should organize our own meet/greet weekend where we all meet in Syracuse or something?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Anybody interested in riding upstate tomm? If not June 11th a sat me and my buddy planning a ride Woodstock NY, any one can PM me directly and we can discuss any possibly rides, talk to you soon fellas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts