Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Looks like a great ride. The Kancamangus is definitely on my bucket list. How was the road? Looks like it is a little rough in places. I rode the Crawford Notch in 2011. Gorgeous. "That's all I have to say about that" quote from Forest Gump.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
The Kanc is a nice ride. Beautiful views. The road condition isn't the best but it's definitely worth the ride

·
Registered
492 Posts
I try and rip this a few times a year with my cousin on his dyna. Best to go in the am to avoid traffic. You can come back on the 302 loop if you have more time.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Just returned from Laconia bike week nice riding, yes 302 and 112 nice riding. Locals give us a bonus road skipping Conway traffic as we return from Mt Washington on 16 travel west on 302 left on Bear Notch which connects 302 and 112 (kancamangus) very nice twisted slope road to bad was short only 7 mls or so.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Just returned from Laconia bike week nice riding, yes 302 and 112 nice riding. Locals give us a bonus road skipping Conway traffic as we return from Mt Washington on 16 travel west on 302 left on Bear Notch which connects 302 and 112 (kancamangus) very nice twisted slope road to bad was short only 7 mls or so.
I like coming down 302 from the west end, cutting a across Bear Notch, then running the Kanc back west.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I like coming down 302 from the west end, cutting a across Bear Notch, then running the Kanc back west
A nice ride we take every year, during off peak times to avoid the traffic.

Looks like we have the same rear view mirrors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts